Friday 18 April 2014

Back to Reality

I've been home a week today and I haven't stopped since I've come back. I'm so tired!

My last day at Absolutely Animals was lovely. I'll really miss all the friends that I've made there. I can't believe that I passed my whole course with distinction!

 

Since I've been home I've been working really hard on trying to get The Parlour finished. As with any DIY work it seems to be one step forward and two steps back. It's really frustrating and having to rely on others for help after being completely independent for 5 weeks is taking some getting used to.

Here's Bear helping to lay the floor. I'm going to keep pictures of the process at a minimum because I want it to be a surprise when it's finished. I can't wait for this all to be done so that I can get back to work. It's driving me crazy!

My family threw me a little surprise "Congratulations" dinner when I got home which was nice. I hadn't had a home cooked meal in weeks so I was very grateful of it.

Must get back to work now. I have plaster boarding to do!

Hayley x

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment