Friday 28 March 2014

Back to School - Day 15

Day 15 and the end of week 3! We're on the home stretch now. I can't believe how quickly this time has gone. I'm starting to freak out that I only have 2 weeks left and one more week until my exams and assessments start.  Eek! I don't feel ready but apparently this is completely normal and everyone has a little meltdown at this stage in the course.

This morning I groomed a lovely little cockerpoo (Cocker Spaniel X Poodle) named Charlie. He was very sweet and his lamb cut looked lovely afterwards.

And in the afternoon I groomed Milly the Shih Tzu who's owners had requested for her to be shaved off. She was also really sweet and lovely and really enjoyed having her hair done.


I've got the weekend off now so I will be relaxing and getting lots of work done.
Have a good weekend.

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment