Wednesday 1 January 2014

2014 New Year's Resolutions

1. Continued Health and Happiness.

Last year I set a goal to become mentally and physically healthier. I lost 2 stone and made great progress with my anxiety disorder.

I want to match that progress this year and lose at least another 2 stone and made more progress in my recovery.

2. Learn How to Drive.

I had all the intentions of learning to drive last year although I had one lesson and freaked out.

My goal for this year is to learn how to drive and pass my test.

3. Go Back to School.

I have already enrolled on a Professional Dog Grooming Diploma course that I am half way through. My aim is to complete that and than go on to get my Level 3 City & Guilds Qualification.

I would like to be a fully qualified dog groomer by the end of the year.

4. Grow.

I would like to grow my small business.

This includes completing overhauling the online shop, blogging more, gaining more followers and customers, attending at least 2 events and gaining another stockist.

5. Save.

Last year we wanted to set a goal to save 50% of the deposit that we needed to buy our own home. Unfortunately we didn't managed it but after I have passed my driving test I would like to set a goal to save as much money as I can.

 

Do you have any resolutions or goals for 2014?

Happy New Year!

Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment