Monday 23 September 2013

Crowdfunder Update: Back to School!

It's been a few months since the success of my recent Crowdunder Campaign.

I purposefully waited a little while to enrol on my course, which I was able to do thanks to some amazingly generous pledges, because I wanted to make sure that I had a few more items and ideas for the shop finalised before I took on a new project. 

I've recently finished a weeks work placement at a grooming salon in Windsor and THEY GAVE ME A PERMANENT JOB! I now work one day a week as a grooming assistant. Yay!

I'm also very pleased to announce that I am now officially enrolled in my Professional Dog Grooming course and I start on October 1st, I was origin my going to wait to enrol until January 2014 but I got too excited and decided to enrol early.



The course is approximately 9 months long, but that is approximate as you can study at your own pace. I'm really excited to learn some new skills and can't wait to put them into practise.

Thank you to everyone who helped with my Crowdfunder Campaign. You are all amazing! X

No comments:

Post a Comment