Wednesday 4 September 2013

Casey's Drive In Cinema, Berkshire

Whilst I was at Maidenhead Festival a few weeks ago, I was given a leaflet about Casey's Drive in Cinema. I didn't even know this existed locally and I was so excited about it.

Straight away 3 things jumped out at me.

1. THIS IS AWESOME!

2. Grease is my favourite film ever.

3. Grease is showing on my birthday and I'm definitely going.

I'M SO EXCITED! I don't have a car to go in, but I'll sort that out when the time comes. Haha! I know I was very recently supposed to go to see Grease at Maidenhead at the Movies, it was pouring with rain so I didn't go. I LOVE GREASE!

They recommend to bring a portable radio with you to save your car battery, otherwise you might be stuck there all night, and that you bring wellies as it could be muddy!

Raffle tickets sold at the event. All proceeds will go to Sebastian's Action Trust.

CASEY'S DRIVE IN CINEMA

An all American 1950s style drive in showing films on a 40ft screen. We strive for excellence, screening all time classics people can enjoy from the comfort of their cars.

THE MICHAELS SISTERS

Carly and Casey are sisters who grew up in the rural area of Winkfield in Berkshire. We share a love for movies and the cinema, and love the 1950s style drive in experience. We decided it was about time we shared this experience with our local community.

OUR VIEWERS

We strive to bring people together through the appreciation of film. We love our community and promise to deliver an unforgettable experience that can be shared with friends and family.

Book your tickets at http://www.caseysdrivein.com/

See you there! xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment