Tuesday 10 September 2013

Burlesque at Norden Farm

Ok so this is something I a, really looking forward to. On September 14th, on my 25th birthday, I'll be heading down to Norden Farm with my glad rags on to watch a burlesque show. Yes, you heard me correctly. Burlesque in Maidenhead! I never thought I would see the day!
We used to go when I lived in London, but not very often. In fact I think the last burlesque show I went to was at Bethnal Green's Working Men's Club about 2/3 years ago. I'm in need of a burlesque fix and luckily for me, that's exactly what I'm going to get.

The show is on Saturday 14 September 2013- 20:00 - Courtyard Theatre, Norden Farm. Tickets are £16.00 each an can be purchased here.

If you do decide to come, and i highly recommend that you do, then join me at the bar afterwards for some birthday drinkies!

Hayley xo

"Critically acclaimed burlesque chanteuse, songstress and seasoned compère Lady Beau Peep brings you an unpredictable and fun packed show.

The variety show includes circus, comedy, burlesque and speciality acts. Accompanied by bluesy grooves from Pete Saunders (piano).

Suitable for ages 18+ years."

www.twitter.com/LadyBeauPeep

www.twitter.com/nordenfarm

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment