Monday 30 September 2013

Bambi's Birthday Competition

I know it's Monday morning, but I've got some news that will cheer you up.

 

Yesterday I decided to celebrate Bambi's 5th Birthday by holding a Facebook competition where 5 lucky winners will be picked at random to receive a handmade bandana.

 

 


Originally the competition was going to end at midnight last night, but as I'm feeling generous I've decided to extend it. The competition will now end at midnight on TUESDAY 1ST OCTOBER 2013.

 

To enter, go over to the competition post on our Facebook page and follow the instructions: Like and share the post and comment "Happy Birthday Bambi" to enter.

 

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE COMPETITION!

 

You must do all 3 things for your entry to be valid.

 

GOOD LUCK!

 

Hayley x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment