Friday 13 September 2013

24: Reflecting On The Past Year

So tomorrow is my birthday. I turn 25 years old and I thought it would be a good time to reflect on the last year of my life.

In the week leading up to my birthday I've had more doors of opportunity opened for me in this one week than the rest of the year.

My 24th year on this planet has been a real year of recovery and new beginnings  for me.



I've made tremendous progress with my anxiety disorder, closed one business and started another, enjoyed spending lots more time with my friends and family after moving to be closer to them, travelled, won things, lost 2 stone in weight, started learning to drive (again), welcomed new additions to the family and spent most of the year focussing on getting better and creating the life that I want for myself.



I'm healthier and happier than I have been in years, and whilst there is still work to be done, I can't wait to embark on this new year of my life & see what journey awaits me. I have a good feeling that it's going to be a positive one.

Lots of love,
Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment