Friday 17 May 2013

Our Pinup Girl and Poodle have names! WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

We had such a fantastic response to our competition to name our Pinup Girl & Poodle that it made it almost impossible for me to choose a winner.

I decided to split it into two categories to make it slightly easier to choose, so we have one winner for Best Pinup Name and one winner for Best Poodle Name.

And without further ado I can proudly announce the the beautiful dame and her four legged friend are now called....

*DRUM ROLL*

BETTY AND LOLA!

The lovely lady who suggested the name Betty for our Pinup Girl was Julie Blackwell

and Gillian Stewart (Oh My Dog!) wins the prize for naming our Poodle, Lola.

You have both won a little treat jar!

The reason I chose these names is because Betty is the name of the wife of the genius who actually drew our logo (Betty Pamper & Nick Beedles from Betty Bee Photos and The Vintage Pamper Box) so that suggestion really stuck out to me, and I chose Lola because I absolutely love The Kinks and I think that sound is an all time classic and Lola looks like a little rock star.

Thank you all so much for your suggestions, there really were some great ones and it was so hard to choose the winners.

We had some duplicate entries, with more than one person suggesting the winning names, so to make it fair, the winners were the first people to suggest the names.

The other 3 people who also suggested the names are our lucky runners up and will be receiving a £5 discount code to use on our online shop.

Congratulations to The Runners Up:

Betty Bradford (Betty)

Hannah Beth Roberts (Lola)

and

Loren Colwell (Lola)

Could the winners and runners up please email me at woof@poodlesandpompadours.com with "Betty & Lola" in the subject line to claim their prizes?

Thanks again everyone!

Hayley xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment