Saturday 11 May 2013

My first ever OOTD post: Grocery Shopping & Dog Walks

So, I've never actually done one of these before and I have to admit I'm a little nervous. I had planned to show you some Outfit of The Day posts whilst I was on holiday in Paris, but I kind of chickened out.

I'm starting with something super casual and simple today to get into the swing of things and hopefully I'll feel more comfortable posting these more often.

I was just grocery shopping and walking the dogs today so I dressed in simple back leggings (Primark), a temporary Poodles and Pompadours Tee (which is actually just a Sainsburys Tu white tshirt that I printed my logo on to), a simple dusky rosé cardigan that was a hand-me-down from my Mum a few years ago, New Look black cut out peep-toe flats and my new handbag which I picked up from a little market stall in town this week.

I'm also wearing a minty blue and lilac/pink orchid hair flower that I made myself when I was bored yesterday.

My glasses are from Specspost and my pink lipstick is from Models Own. I'm hoping to get some of the new pinks from Rockalilly when they come out (hope I haven't missed that!) so I'll review them when they arrive. I'm usually a red lipstick person but I do love a subtler pink every now and again.

Phew! I did it!

Hayley xo

 

2 comments: