Wednesday 31 October 2012

Halloween Dog Treats from Pet-isserie UK

When this box came through the letter box yesterday I couldn't wait to share the contents with everyone.





I ordered these amazing Halloween themed dog treats from Pet-isserie, and whilst I usually make my own dog treats at home, when I saw these ones I just had to snap them up (and lucky I did because they soon sold out, and I think I might even have got the last box!)

There is no added salt, sugar or preservatives in any of the treats, so they are super healthy and safe for your dogs to eat.

Bambi enjoying a Petisserie Doggie Doughnut
The box includes one spooky mummy cookie, 2 eyeballs, 2 severed fingers and one Halloween pupcake. Yummy! 

If you want to order some goodies yourself (They also do doggie doughnuts that I got 2 of, pupcakes, birthday cakes and all kinds of sweet treats) then head over to their website at http://www.pet-isserie.co.uk or you can find them on Twitter and Facebook.


Happy Halloween! X

No comments:

Post a Comment