Monday 11 June 2012

Dogs Trust Launch New Grooming Products Range

I was looking for a natural product to help to moisturise my dogs paw pads this summer, so I put the question out on Twitter and the lovely @skew_earring suggested that I look at the Dog's Trust website as they have just launched a new range of grooming products.

 I had a quick look on the website and I had to stop myself from buying everything. They have a fantastic range of products, including dry shampoos, conditioners, snout & paw balms and gift sets, and the best thing about it? All the profits go straight to the Dog's Trust so you're helping animals in need as well as keeping your dog looking and feeling great!

My favourite product is the Paw Protection Cream.
It's made from 95% natural ingredients and helps to protect against dry, cracked and sore paws that can often be caused from walking on hard surfaces all the time. It's only £6.99 for a 100ml tub which I think is great value.
"Jojoba Oil and Karitè butter protect the skin whilst Sweet Almond and Wheat Germ oil are special hydrating ingredients."

I've actually ordered a pot of this for Bambi and Bear so I will do a review of it once it arrives and I've had a chance to use it on them.

A few of my other favourite products include the Dry Shampoo (£5.99) which is great for a bit of a clean up in between baths.
Snout Balm (£6.99) which is made from 100% natural ingredients and helps to prevent your little one's delicate nose.

"This balm contains a non-greasy blend of vegetal butters and oils such as Karitè and Mango, Babassù and Jojoba to deeply moisturise and nourish. It can be applied either as a preventative measure or to soothe Uses: Dry or Chapped Nose • Cracked Nose • Crusty Nose • Windburn Prevention • Extreme Weather. Also great for humans too! Try it on your lips this winter - no petroleum jelly in this one!"


 



And finally the Puppy Gift Pack (£9.99) which is a must have for any new dog owner.
It contains 3 products that are specifically designed for the delicate skin of a puppy - Puppy No Tears Spritz, Puppy No Tears Shampoo and a Puppy Brush

Have a look for yourself at the great range of products that they have on offer. I really think they are great and can't wait to try them out. And there's no chance of getting your shampoos muddled up with that bright yellow packaging! Brucey Bonus!

The Dogs Trust is the largest dog welfare charity in the UK. To find out more about what they do and how you can help, you can visit their website at http://www.dogstrust.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment